• Super-fast broadband, offering full fibre internet that is highly reliable and great value for money
Offering a professional, friendly service and excellent value on all packages, we are a leading business broadband provider in your area.
Leased Lines and Super-Fast Business Broadband
There are two types of business broadband you can select:
- Leased lines and MPLS. This provides a dedicated fixed-bandwidth internet connection just for your business. Leased lines are uncontended circuits, which means your bandwidth is reserved for you and your speeds are guaranteed. Leased line faults take priority and there is 24-hour monitoring, so downtime is kept to a minimum with this type of connection.
A leased line is the perfect way to manage all cloud-based solutions and you can access the fastest internet connection available, with bandwidth ranges from 10mb to 2GB.
- Fibre to the cabinet (FTTC) and fibre to the premises (FTTP) use fibreoptics to provide super-fast broadband. With FTTC, you can access speeds of up to 80mb. We can move existing FTTC customers to SoGEA broadband circuits – all FTTC products will need to be upgraded to SoGEA by 2025.
Fibre to the Premises (FTTP) offers higher speeds, using a full fibre circuit from the exchange to your office. Full fibre products are very reliable as they do not run over the copper network. Speeds will range from 40mb to 1GB.
Leased lines and super-fast fibreoptic broadband have their own distinct benefits and will suit different businesses. Which type of broadband will be right for your office? Contact us and let us help you find the best option.
Why Choose Us as Your Business Broadband Providers in the East Midlands?
We are a family-run, independent business, committed to providing the best possible service to our customers. We’ve been in business long enough to navigate many industry changes and to understand the broadband and telecoms sector inside out – we will always find the right option for your business.
These are some of the reasons why businesses choose us as their broadband providers:
- We’ve been in business since 1995 and are well-established in the East Midlands.
- Dedicated customer service. Our service always has that personal touch – we care about your business.
- A loyal customer base. We are a well-known broadband provider and many customers come to us following a recommendation.
What our Customers Say..
The chaps at Barton can't do enough to help us with our telecoms needs. As we grow our requirements constantly change and the guys are there to help us with our telecoms every step of the way!
Square Feet Co-Work