VoIP telephony means you can:
- Make calls the smart way – all you need is a high-quality internet connection to get started
- Work flexibly – phones can be relocated by simply plugging them into a different network point
- Keep your number – retain your existing number and get new numbers with different area codes if needed
The Benefits of Hosted VoIP for your Business
VoIP telephone systems are flexible and low cost. These are some of the key benefits offered by VoIP:
- Simple bundled minutes
- Disaster recovery and business continuity options available as standard with all packages
- Freedom and flexibility
- Ease of growth and adaptability as your business evolves
- Easy management using an online portal
- Mobile and PC softphones available for use
- No PBX management fees
- Low setup costs
- Free calls between business sites
- Remote working capability
- Call recording
- High reliability and call quality
Simple setup: We install 100% cloud hosted systems. Cloud hosted telephony uses the internet as a pure IP/SIP system, so phones can be relocated just by plugging them into a new network point. With the use of softphones and mobile apps as well (included as standard), work-from-home and remote working arrangements are easy to accommodate, plus you’ll have more flexibility in the office.
Easy-to-use platform: We will give you access to an online portal for simple, streamlined management. You can add new users as and when required without the need for tech support.
Advanced call functionality: Our platforms provide advanced features including call logging, call queuing and voicemail to email.
Our solutions are affordable and can be configured to meet your business requirements. We have handsets and packages for smaller businesses and SMEs, as well as executive users. If your needs change over time, your VoIP telephone system will be able to adapt with you.
VoIP Services from a Reliable East Midlands Installer
We can offer VoIP telephone solutions tailored to the needs of your business. This is why customers can rely on us:
- Knowledge and experience. We’ve been in business since 1995 and can talk you through everything you need to know about VoIP, telecoms and broadband.
- A family-run business. Customers choose to work with us because we care about their businesses. Our service always has that personal touch.
- A loyal customer base. We are a well-known telecoms company in the East Midlands and many of our customers recommend our services to others.
What our Customers Say..
Over the past couple of years Matthew and the team at Barton Telecom have assisted me in upgrading our communication systems, and at every step they have provided clear, accurate and professional advice, with any teething problems being dealt with immediately. Highly recommended.