Our telecom services:
- VoIP telephone systems
- Wildix telephone systems
- Business mobiles
- Lines and calls
- Music on hold
- Business broadband
- Data cabling
We are an independent family-run business providing a professional, personal and friendly service. Our excellent reputation amongst Kettering-based businesses means that many of our customers come to us following a personal recommendation.
We understand the critical nature of telecoms and will find the right solutions for you. If you’re looking for experienced telecom engineers in Kettering who will take the best approach for your business, talk to our team. Call 01604 812813 or send us a message.
Learn More About Our Telephone and Broadband Services
We provide telecom solutions on any scale – find out how our products and services can help your business.
An Experienced Team of Telephone Engineers
Whether you choose VoIP hosted solutions or you need business mobile packages, we ensure excellent rates and dedicated customer service. Our business telephone solutions include:
- VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) telephone services. The simple, flexible way to place and receive calls via the internet, VoIP systems are easy to install without high upfront costs. They support home and office working and handsets can be easily repositioned as needed.
- Wildix telephone systems. Wildix use SIP phone lines and have models from entry level through to executive. They will futureproof against the 2025 ISDN/PSTN switch off and provide a range of benefits including auto attendants, call queuing, call logging/recording, bespoke music on hold, softphone connection and more. We are a Wildix Gold Partner so can offer expert installation and support.
- Lines and calls. We offer solutions including SIP trunks, ISDN, and analogue/broadband. Our call and line rental charges are extremely competitive.
- Business mobile packages. Our strong relationships with mobile providers allow us to give you extremely competitive offers and tariffs. We can create business mobile packages to suit you with contacts for low, medium and high usage (including calls and data).
- Music on hold. Use custom messaging and music of your choice to design a better caller experience. Our music on hold service helps you improve engagement and tell people about your latest offers.
Expert Broadband Engineers
Let our team of broadband engineers get your business reliably set up online. Our services include:
- Business broadband. We can get you set up with fibre to the cabinet (FTTC), fibre to the premises/full fibre (FTTP) and leased lines, providing fast, reliable connections.
- Data cabling. We can assist you in connecting phones, computers, fax machines, printers and network equipment using fibreoptic cabling into a cabinet. This can also be used to house routers, computer switches and more.
Reliable Telecom Engineers in Your Area
Customers choose us because we offer:
- 25+ years’ experience
- Exceptional customer service from an independent business
- Long-term customer satisfaction
- A range of solutions to suit businesses of all sizes
What our Customers Say..
Over the past couple of years Matthew and the team at Barton Telecom have assisted me in upgrading our communication systems, and at every step they have provided clear, accurate and professional advice, with any teething problems being dealt with immediately. Highly recommended.